Instruments > Eclipse
Hospital Based Immunohaematology Analyser
Designed for the high volume blood group serology laboratory. ECLIPSE offers unparalleled performance in Gel Card automation. Haemokinesis™ STARGEL™10 technology allows ECLIPSE to quickly complete work through your laboratory workload. ECLIPSE incorporates a 24 position centrifuge and incubator, up to 256 samples and 320 cards. ECLIPSE dual arm continuous ‘Ebb & Flow’ processing technology means you can process 80 Group and 3 Cell Screens per hour.
- Haemokinesis™ new proprietary STARGEL™10 Gel matrix and buffer mean superior speed, sensitivity and specificity
- 5 minute incubation and 5 minute centrifugation offers high-throughput analysis without compromising quality
- Unique Reagent Red Cell system for improved stability, reproduceability and sensitivity, incorporating ANTIBODY ASSIST™
- Full range of Gel Cards available including multiple grouping clones, IgG and rare antigen tests, more to follow
- Incorporating our proprietary STARGEL™10 AUTO Card Stacker technology enabling the loading of 32 STARGEL™10 AUTO cards at once
- Overall dimensions: 194cm (L) x 79cm (100cm with loading tray) (W) x 90cm (H)
- Weight: ~410Kg
- 240V, 50-60Hz, with UPS backup
- External plumbing not required
- Service: Annual
- This device is not available for distribution.
- Performance evaluation pending.