Instruments > Gemini AS (Antibody Screening only)
The Gemini family of instruments are specifically designed to meet the needs of Donor accredication laboratories.
Gel Card Analysis:
- Haemokinesis™ proprietary STARGEL™ technology means superior sensitivity and specificity in a Pooled 2 Cell Screen
- 5 minute incubation and 5 minute centrifugation for high-throughput analysis without compromising quality
- Unique Reagent Red Cell system for improved sensitivity
- Incorporating our proprietary STARGEL™ AUTO Card Stacker technology enabling the loading of 32 STARGEL™ AUTO cards as a unit
All Gemini instruments include:
• Proprietary clot detection and alert system
• Intuitive software designed for the Donor accreditation environment
• Onboard Reagents and Diluents
• Liquid Level Detection (LLD)
• Load-on-the-fly technology
• No external plumbing required
• No washing disposable tips
- STARGEL™ technology designed with the express purpose of processing donor pooled antibody screening
- Throughput in excess of 400 samples/hour
- Capacity for 480 samples
- Capacity for 320 cards (1,920 tests)
- Weight: Net weight: ~250 Kg,
- Dimensions: Width 194 cm, Depth 79cm (100cm), Height 90cm
- Power: 240V, 50-60Hz, with UPS backup
- External plumbing not required
- Service: Annual
- Talk to your local representative for availability in your country.
- This device is not for distribution in the United States.
- Performance evaluation pending.