Instruments > Gemini BG (Gel Grouping only)
The Gemini family of instruments are specifically designed to meet the needs of Donor accredication laboratories.
Gel Card Analysis
- Haemokinesis™ proprietary STARGEL™10
- technology means superior sensitivity and
- specificity in a pooled 2 cell screen
- 5 minute incubation and 5 minute
- centrifugation for high-throughput analysis
- without compromising quality
- Unique reagent red cell system for improved
All Gemini instruments include:
• Proprietary clot detection and alert system
• Intuitive software designed for the Donor accreditation environment
• Onboard Reagents and Diluents
• Liquid Level Detection (LLD)
• Load-on-the-fly technology
• No external plumbing required
• No washing disposable tips
- • STARGEL™10 or STATUS1™ grouping for all samples
- • Throughput in excess of 192 samples/hour
- • Capacity for 256 samples
- Weight: Net weight: ~410 Kg,
- Dimensions: Width 194 cm, Depth 79cm (100cm), Height 90cm
- Power: 240V, 50-60Hz, with UPS backup
- External plumbing not required
- Service: Annual
- Talk to your local representative for availability in your country.
- This device is not for distribution in the United States.
- Performance evaluation pending.