Instruments > Gemini GS (Group & Screen)
Fully automated hybrid Immunohaematology analysers for the simultaneous processing of STARGEL™ Antibody Screening and Microplate Grouping technologies. The Gemini family of instruments are specifically designed to meet the needs of Donor accredication laboratories.
All Gemini instruments include:
• Proprietary clot detection and alert system
• Intuitive software designed for the Donor accreditation environment
• Onboard Reagents and Diluents
• Liquid Level Detection (LLD)
• Load-on-the-fly technology
• No external plumbing required
• No washing disposable tips
- Bench-top hybrid analyser combining Microtitre plate Grouping and STARGEL™ technology
- 100 Group and Pooled 2 Cell Screens per hour
- 192 onboard samples with customisable tube racks
- 24 Microtitre plates on-board
- 24 x 6 well STARGEL™ card centrifuge
- Single sample addition for routine Donor Group and Screen profiles
- Further blood Donor accreditation tests in development
- Weight: Net weight ~250 Kg,
- Dimensions: Width 194 cm, Depth 79cm (100cm), Height 90cm
- Power: 240V, 50-60Hz, with UPS backup
- External plumbing not required
- Service: Annual
- Talk to your local representative for availability in your country.
- This device is not for distribution in the United States.
- Performance evaluation pending.