Instruments > Satellite
In a world first, Haemokinesis SATELLITE Reader/Workstation combines the functions of Reader, video PID, centrifuge and incubator management all in one compact/self-contained, easy to use system. Android tablet functionality and touch screen technology makes SATELLITE the easiest and most powerful immunohaematology Reader/Workstation available today.
- Log in/out password security and user access levels
- Positive ID and traceability
- Proprietary algorithm result interpretation
- Connectivity to centrifuge and incubator including real time progress display of centrifugation/incubation
- Database backup and restore options
- Automatic QC monitoring/checking and logging of instrument cycles including specifics of warnings and errors
- Database management of partial use cards
- High resolution imaging with high contrast viewing option replaces manual reading techniques
- Interfaceable to LIS
- Audit trail: to operator for test processing and result edits, record of all consumables used including expiry monitoring and record of pipetting process by video
- Net weight: 1.9 Kg,
- Dimensions: Width 36 cm, Depth 29cm, Height 24cm
- Power: Switching Power Supply Input 100-240V AC 3-1A, 50-60Hz
- Plumbing: External plumbing not required
- Service: Annual
- Compatibility: SATELLITE is compatible with the STATUS1 System and the STARGEL10 System.
- *Performance evaluation pending.